Language goals in preschool are the same abilities to recognize and name actions and people, various sounds in the environment, the abilities to relate and classify words and ideas, and to express ideas in gesture and word.
Lavatelli (148) in a critical overview of early childhood education programs has identified two principles of language teaching:
The contents of this book are arranged and sequenced accordingly so that after going through the learning experiences, the child is able to listen attentively, think analytically, make good judgment, speak with confidence, and use the English language correctly.
Children achieve the feeling of fulfillment when, through the use of language, they are able to express themselves to others.
Copyright © 2017
• Books written by the author:
• Reading Is Fun – 1988
• First Lessons in Phonics – 1989, 2000, 2002, 2008, 2016)
• My Pre-Reading and Writing Book – 1995, 2002
• Moving Up in Phonics – 1992, 2003
• Language for Beginners – 2000
• Early Math Skills – 2002
• Enhancing Math Skills – 2002
• Progress in Math Skills – 2002
• Me and My Environment – 2004
• Pagbasa at Pagsulat ng Filipino sa Prep (2006)
• Pagbasa at Pagsulat ng Filipino sa Nursery (2015)
• Early Math Skills Nursery – Third Edition (2015)
Hugging the Trees
Winner. 10th Cardinal Sin Catholic Book Awards. 2016 - Youth and Children Category
OTHER NEWS AND UPDATES
HOME | ABOUT US | TEXTBOOKS | TRADEBOOKS | AWARD WINNING TITLES | WEBSTORE | CONTACT US | EVENTS | BLOG | GALLERY
Copyright © 2011-present by J.T.P. and The Bookmark, Inc.
All rights reserved. No part of this work covered by the copyright hereon may be reproduced and/or used in any form
or by any means—graphic, electronic, or mechanical—without the written permission of the company.